Monday, May 5, 2008

Italian Cream Soda


INGREDIENTS

  • 8 fluid ounces carbonated water
  • 3/4 fluid ounce passion fruit flavored syrup
  • 3/4 fluid ounce watermelon flavored syrup
  • 1 fluid ounce half-and-half cream

DIRECTIONS

  1. Fill a tall glass half full with ice. Fill to 2/3 with carbonated water. Pour in watermelon and passion fruit flavored syrups, then float the half-and-half cream on top. Stir when ready to drink.
I usually use vanilla syrup that you can find in the coffee isle at Walmart, but you can use whatever flavoring you want. These taste just like the Italian Sodas you get at the Cafe at Barnes and Noble for $2, I think mine cost about $0.40.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm... yummy! I am so happy you are doing this blog. Now I can get some of your delicious recipes. I am super excited to try this one.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

These are one of our family favorites! (which I am sure was obvious since I ordered a freaking humongous one at B&N!) This particular recipe sounds delish though!